We were blessed to welcome the newest addition to the Tolsma family. (Below: my brother Jeff, his wife, Laura and baby)
It's my pleasure to introduce Miss Brielle Lori Tolsma born on Friday, September 14 in Washington. Our second girl niece! Poor Kayla only waited 14 years for a girl cousin. Speaking of waiting, we waited a few days for a name, but I think they settled on a perfect one.
Mamma and baby did well and the family is home enjoying their time all together and embracing this new addition. I can't wait to meet her personally, it's a bummer being so far away. I hope I look that good when I deliver. All our best!
1 comment:
Awww..this is sweet! I don't think I look good in that picture...I wanted to fix up before getting a picture after labor, but I guess this shows you the real side of labor. See the bags under my eyes! :) Oh, I'm so excited for you to have your little one!
Post a Comment