Sorry to overload on the posts, but so much has happened in so little time and I was getting way behind on blogging that I thought I better get this all out before I get even more delinquent.
As you can tell, September has been very busy, but we are having a lot fun! Earlier this month Robert and I took a golf outing together and drove to Orlando to play Champions Gate Golf Course, which was a very hard and beautiful course. Robert found a great deal online and we thought we should do it! It was the longest round of golf we have ever played. Good thing we didn't make any other plans that day. We were also fortunate that no one was really out on the course, so we were able to take our time. We barely finished before the sun set. Afterwards, we ventured out and tried this delicious French restaurant. It brought back fond memories of Paris and the food.
Robert also won free tickets from work to the USF football game against Rutgers, so we didn't pass that up either.
Game Highlights:
"Rutgers left Tampa Thursday night with a win over South Florida in the Big East opener for both teams. The score was 6-3 in favor of the Bulls at halftime. Rutgers took control in the third quarter by scoring 10 points off two South Florida turnovers in the first five minutes of the half to put the Knights up 13-6. Another Daniels interception stopped a South Florida drive into Rutgers territory at the end of the third. Then USF scored a touchdown with 9:48 left to play. After an exchange of punts, Rutgers drove to the South Florida 3-yard line, where they settled for another field goal to go up 16-13. Jawan Jamison finished off the Bulls with a 41-yard touchdown run with 2:13 to go. The Scarlet Knights tailback made a nifty move to spring himself for his only score on a night." That nifty move was one of my favorite highlights from the game.
It was our first opportunity to go to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stadium. USF does not have a football stadium, so they play in the Buc's NFL stadium.
This was my who do I cheer for look. Go Bulls?
That weekend, we headed up to Jacksonville so I could go spend some time with this lovely lady for her bachelorette weekend while Robert hung out with his family.
It was a much needed "vacation" for me. I loved soaking up the sun on the beach (a little too much for some of us, let's just say that I was fried). We stayed at a condo right on the beach in Amelia Island. It was heavenly.
We had fun going out and doing what girls do best:
dancing and eating.
So happy for Amanda and her upcoming wedding!
I think it was a successful weekend capped off with a pink limo. Shortly after, I headed back to Robert's parents and spent the remainder of the weekend visiting with them.





2 comments:
I love all these posts! The bachelorette weekend looks like fun...I love the pink limo! Golfing looks fun, game, your baby bump, etc. I love the little ultrasound of the baby's feet! That is just precious. Just wait a few more months...you'll be feeling those feet a lot! Love it!
The pink limo is awesome!!!
Post a Comment