By now everyone knows, but I probably should make it blog official, we're having a baby girl! We found out officially on September 10.
Baby girl is doing well and I'm starting to feel her move a lot more now. I guess she likes kicking those little feet.
Mamma update:
I'm feeling great! I've been very fortunate so far with this pregnancy and I'm crossing my fingers my luck continues. Here are a few bump pics for my family and friends taken between 16-20 weeks.
We're enjoying the journey and are starting to begin the prep work. As my belly grows, I realize more and more this is really happening. Ha!





3 comments:
Awww Jo! You're so beautiful! Congrats again! Please be sure to shoot me your address and I'll send you a baby shower gift when the time gets closer for baby girl to come! Love ya!
So cute- u look great!!! I wish my pregnancy was as carefree and easy as yours-sigh. So happy for u!!
Jo! You're GLOWING!!! You look amazing and I am so happy for you! Miss you, lady.
Post a Comment