Although this day was full of liberation, I
don’t think anything can compare to the relief that came the day Robert found
out that it was all officially over. He did it, he passed the BAR!
The call from Robert came earlier than I had expected on,
the highly anticipated day for all law students who previously took the Bar, Tuesday,
September 18. When I picked up, I was so nervous for him. He checked the
results online with me on the phone. I was so relieved to hear when he read
those beautiful words “Pass, Pass, Pass!” Yay, for no more studying! I think he
checked it at least 15 times to make sure his number matched up. Once we got
the letter in the mail a few days later, we knew it was definitely true. He
will be sworn in sometime soon, we are still deciding on the date and location.
Congratulations Robert! We’re all so proud of
the hard work and effort you put into studying for this exam. You deserve it!
Ready to take on the world. J


3 comments:
YES- a HuGe ConGrAtulations Robert- looking like a lawyer already!
ROCK ON!!!!! Such fantastic news and accomplishment. Nice picture as well in the suit.
What a stud!!!
Post a Comment