Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Start of Summer

Summer is in full swing here in Florida and I couldn't think of a better way to start summer off than going to a local baseball game (Clearwater Threshers) and watching fireworks.
Annabelle was mesmerized by the fireworks, so I think we're good for all future firework shows!
Outdoor play has turned into water time...at our complex's pool,
the city's local pool,
 the beach,
the splashpark,
and some more beach.
Annabelle loves to throw sand and can do this for a long time.
With summer comes visitors as well. Robert's parents came down for some fun.
They were nice enough to hang out at the park in the heat while Robert and I steam-cleaned our carpets! Annabelle didn't mind getting attention and playing!
We found some indoor fun too at a local children's museum. 
 Annabelle loves this cow.
We had a great visit! 
 We have also been hanging out with friends and exploring nature.
 Here we are feeding the turtles - Annabelle enjoyed throwing the food at all the turtles below.
We are trying to fit a lot in before baby comes, plus I don't like going outside much these days - too hot for this prego!

3 comments:

*Janae* said...

Haha - I love the little Moo milkers! Glad you guys are having fun before your little boy gets here!

Laura said...

FUN! I like seeing the sand throwing

Laura said...

That Laura comment was actually Jeff logged in incorrectly