Friday, June 20, 2014

Surprise!

Before we left Jacksonville, I was told we would stop in at Beth and Charlie's house for a lunch gathering. However, it was a Baby Shower Brunch instead! I was with most of these people all weekend for the wedding, so I was shocked to see that they made time to fit in a little shower for us. It was so cute and fun.
Not to mention, the food was also delicious. I don't get many showers thrown for me, so it meant a lot that they would take the time to do this and I ended up getting pretty much all the last outstanding items I had on my "to-buy" list, which I was very thankful for because shopping is not so easy these days. People were encouraged to bring presents that started with a "B" for boy.
The group.
 Annabelle and Lucas - he's such a sweet baby.
 Friends and babies!
Next time we will be in Jacksonville we will have another little baby in tow, not just in the belly. 

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Great to get a surprise like this ... always reminds me to be the one planning for someone else as it always makes someone feel special ... glad they did it for you!