Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sales Conference 2012

Another year for the Simplifile Annual Sales Conference, which I have a role in helping plan the event logistics and activities. It's our big annual company event where we get together as a company and spend lots of time in meetings learning about the industry and how we can improve as a company.
It's not all meetings though...
there are some fun and games like our annual company bowling outing. It's a hit every year! I pretty much plan and run the whole event, which is fun when you get to hand out all the prizes.
It's a long week, so you need lots of sugar and treats to keep you going. There are always yummy snacks and food to eat during the conference, you never go hungry.
Each year, we take just the sales team out for an activity. This year, I selected to go on a carriage ride around downtown Salt Lake City and end at Squatters Pub for dinner. Everyone loved it and had a great time, even if it was a bit chilly as it was mid-February.
One of the highlights for me was winning the coveted team t-shirt during the bowling activities. Although, I was booed when I received my t-shirt for apparently stacking the teams. What me?!? ;) I guess it's one of the perks for being in charge (haha). This was the first year I introduced team t-shirts for the highest scoring team and everyone wanted one, so I better make sure to have them again next year.
Overall, it was another successful event!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome Jo- love the t-shirt! Looks like you're loving your job!

Jeff said...

I love you got your own t-shirt as the organizer (stacker of teams) ;-)