Thursday, March 29, 2012

Celebrated Another Birthday

I celebrated my 26th birthday with Robert by going to Tsunami, a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner after work. I ate way too much, but it was delicious! After dinner, we went laser bowling then came home and finished watching some college basketball games. I even got a girl's basketball for one of my gifts - must have been the March Madness fever setting in. :)

A few other gifts included:
clothing, latest Twilight movie, and money so I can tune my piano and buy a new tennis racket.
To start the day off right before going to work, Robert made me breakfast in bed:
I think it's happy to see me.

4 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

Happy Belated birthday! love your posts.

Lori said...

And the birthdays will just keep on coming ... Glad you had a good day!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures- glad you had a great birthday- I still can't believe you're 26!

tiffDew said...

awwww. SB you're so pretty