Beginning in January, Robert started working as an "official full-time employee" of Minor League Baseball. You can check out his bio on the MiLB website here or go to http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/info/bios.jsp?mc=_rfountain
He is loving his job so far and works about 2-4 days a week in between classes and his internship.
In early February he went on his first official travel for the company, where he visited Virginia State University to help with MiLB Diversity Initiative Program in helping VA State to implement a internship opportunity with MiLB.
He felt like a big shot because they had a chauffeur take him around from place to place.
While visiting Virginia State's campus located in Petersburg, VA he tried a new food "delicacy," or something to that affect - pigs feet. I don't think he is quite a fan yet...(that's it in the bowl next to his lemonade). Yummy.
As for my work, I am staying extremely busy. I just finished helping to plan and execute our company's annual Sales Conference, which is a big project and ended up being a success! More pictures to come on this later. I have been traveling more frequently and projects have become harder and more significant, which has allowed me to learn and grow a lot. I continue to take on new adventures and obstacles, which is constantly keeping me on my toes. I still enjoy working from the comfort of home, nothing beats rolling out of bed still in your pjs and going to work. :)
We both love our jobs and feel very fortunate to have been blessed with both of these great opportunities.
1 comment:
awesome guys- so excited for both of you!
Post a Comment