Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Congratulations

Spencer & Hayley on getting married.
Two weekends ago, we were up in Jacksonville for Spencer & Hayley's wedding. Robert grew up playing baseball with Spencer. They were even born on the same day at the same hospital. They continue to be close friends to this day.
I haven't known Spencer without Hayley. They started dating about 6 months before Robert and I got together. They are perfect for each other and make a wonderful couple.
It was a perfect day for a wedding and Hayley looked beautiful.
The wedding party:
Austin and his girlfriend:
The family:
It was a beautiful reception and we had a lot of fun celebrating.
We are truly excited for you both and look forward to spending lots of years double dating together.

2 comments:

Kaydee said...

Hot stuff...I love this green dress and your cute bangs. Can you teach me how to be cute???

Jenny said...

I love your dress!!! Where did you find that?????? Call me soon- I miss talking to you- we have a lot to catch up on!!!