
Last Friday was probably my most memorable and favorite trip to Disney. Most likely because it started off with a spontaneous idea that a co-worker inspired and a text to Robert at 3 pm saying, "Disney today?" and a response that said "Let's go!"
So we did. Robert and I took off from work a bit early, sat in traffic and eventually made our way to Disney around 6:30 pm. The park was full of people, but that can't stop these pros. We know exactly how to navigate that park in order to fit everything in.
We had fun riding all the rides and just being out of the house, spending time together.

Even though we go to Disney frequently, this time made a lasting memory for many reasons. One, I was sad to see they had closed down part of the park for remodeling. Next time we go to Disney in 2012 it will be a different park than what we have been so used to for so long. They even took out one of my favorite little rides, the Barnstormer.
Secondly, it was a gorgeous night and the park was open until 1 am, so we didn't get back home until 3:30 am.
Third, it truly was a magical night. We watched the electrical parade together and fireworks. I almost even got teary eyed. (don't laugh, dreams really do come true!) To cap it all off, we watched a brand new show that they display on the castle, which was AMAZING! We loved it. Disney always makes us feel so happy and uplifted.
Fourth, I finally buckled in and bought some Mickey ears for myself.
Fifth, we ate lots of yummy snacks: cinnamon roll from the bakery and even popcorn for the parade.
Sixth, we walked on to lots of rides and rode some for the first time like the steamboat.
Disney World, I love you. Thanks for giving Robert and I so many memories. I understand why so many people come here, everyone just wants to be happy. On a sad note, our passes expire in a week. :(
5 comments:
NOOOO!!!!! They took out the barnstormer?!?!
OH SAD- no more Disney passes???? What are you going to do? You two look adorable with your Mickey ears!
What a wonderful, magical place Disney is! I'm glad you made such great memories there!
Love your mickey ears!! Too cute!
This looked so fun! You guys are the family Disney guru's ... now self proclaimed and I will consult you on all things Disney going forward!
Post a Comment