I know Robert feels more ready than me for this "brief" assignment to be over, but please "brief" be OVER! I would like my husband back. It's been a lonesome week trying to entertain myself, especially since this has been one of the best weeks we have had weather wise. The weather is gorgeous, and I have no one to go outside and play with me. Sunday will be here soon, and I can't wait. Sunday at 6 pm this assignment will be officially turned in! Wish him luck!
5 comments:
holy cow! When I first saw that little pic on my blog (when someone posts something new a little pic of what they posted comes up) I was like shes pregnant!! haha ya totally read that wrong! I hate when Drews gone. Its such a drag. I can't imagine nice weather, Florida and NO husband! bummer! hopefully next week will be nice for you too!
haha, i thought you were pregnant too! Good luck Rob, law school's rough, but it will all be worth it and over before you know it...that goes for you too Jo!
Totally thought that you were preggers, too! And I got mad that I was finding out on your blog! But then I read again, and I was okay again!
HAHA! Sorry guys, but nope not pregnant just bored. :) This made me laugh though. I thought the picture I posted may trick some people. I guess you can consider it a late April Fool's joke. I thought it completely summarized my feelings, so I had to post it anyways.
Is the Brief Assignment over? curious?!
Post a Comment