We are keeping busy these days. Robert has his brief due this weekend that he has been working hard on all week. He is pretty stressed out at the moment, and so to cheer him up, I will probably make him some banana bread with the large amount of frozen bananas I have in the fridge.
I on the other hand, have been staying busy with my new calling at church. I am the new Young Women's President. I oversee the girls in our ward that are ages 12-18. It is a lot of fun, and I am enjoying it so far. They keep me busy though. I am still trying to get organized and get use to this new role and no longer enjoying my free nights on Wednesdays. We meet every Sunday and Wednesday. I am also enjoying playing beach volleyball in a local league around here with some people from Stetson each week.
Robert has gotten more involved at school too, so that adds some extra time on his plate. He is the Secretary in the Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Society. He is a SBA (Student Body Association) class representative, and he was also selected to be a Stetson Ambassador. Recently, he was chosen to participate in the final interview process to become a Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant. I told him to get involved and look what he did, he practically joined every club. haha! No truthfully, he has been working really hard and going out for all of these positions isn't easy.
Well, it took us a little while to settle in, but we have finally gotten involved in doing more than just work, school, and play. It should be an exciting year!
1 comment:
It sounds like you guys are busy, busy as well. I understand what it's like to have a busy working husband and sorry to tell you that it doesn't get much better when they get a "real job", so enjoy all those down times and vacations! Glad things are going well- miss you guys!
Post a Comment