Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do you want a s'more? S'more of what?

Last night we went over to our friends' house to have a summer night cookout.

We roasted hot dogs for dinner.

For dessert we made s'mores! It isn't a campfire without s'mores.

Robert biting into his first s'more ever! Yes, surprising I know, but as you can see he really enjoyed it!

We also roasted Starbursts over the fire. I think this was Robert's favorite part of the night. Lexi was such a great hostess. She kept passing out the Starbursts to everyone.

After we were finished eating everything in sight, we took our party to the trampoline.

We had so much fun! It is really starting to feel like summer. We love being outside having fun with friends. Thanks guys for an awesome night!

3 comments:

Kaydee said...

Thanks for sending me all of the pictures I love them all! We had so much fun and seriously need to do something every night before you guys leave! It really is finally starting to feel like summer!!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

YAY so fun~!

Jeff said...

roasting star bursts!! I learned that at BYU and remember our student manager activity with us bringing the star bursts?!