Friday, June 5, 2009

5 years ago today...

I was falling in love.

Today marks our five year anniversary of Robert and I being together! This is a picture from the first week we met. We were swimming together in one of the pools on the cruise boat. Got to love summer love!

I am so thankful to have met and married such a wonderful man. He is everything I could have asked for and more! Tomorrow we will celebrate our one year wedding anniversary! It has been one of the best years of my life.

I love you Robert! Thank you for being my companion and best friend! You mean the world to me!

6 comments:

Robert said...

Thank you very much JoAnna. I love you as well and am looking forward to many more amazing years.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

yay! Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome. I know you will have many more happy anniversary's. Oh btw Jared's little baby girl was blessed today! YAY!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary guys- we're still going to call you and sing to you! Glad you made it one year- here's to many, many more! Love you guys!

Mr & Mrs Smith said...

hey joanna, its Kris from Ga. (hope you remember me:)) You have such a cute blog. Hope you and Robert are doing fantastic.

Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary!! Nice pic ... years start going fast!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Can't believe it has been a year already. Celebrate!!