In March I turned another year older.
My birthday fell on a Sunday, which is fun because you get to celebrate all weekend long. To start off the celebrations I told Robert I wanted to go for a walk on the beach Friday evening after work.
It was a perfect evening.
Annabelle loved running around and playing with all of the seashells.
Robert had to work most of the day on Saturday, so I spent the day playing outside with Annabelle and shopping at Target. We went to the park and pool. When Robert got home we watched a movie, Thor: The Dark World.
On Sunday, the day of my actual Birthday we celebrated by going on a walk, with Robert cooking dinner for me (yummy), video-chatting with my family, and opening presents.
To cap off the celebrations, we had Root Beer Floats, one of my favorite treats!
27 will be a year I'll never forget as I transitioned to life as a mother and all that it brings emotionally, physically, socially, and professionally. Not to mention, going through it all again as I became pregnant with our second baby. Overall, it was a wonderful and blessed year. I have so much to be thankful for and I am grateful to experience and grow in new ways. Here's to having another good year.



1 comment:
Yes 28 is GREAT!!! Just wait until you're 33 (ha ha)
Post a Comment