Friday, March 29, 2013

March Madness!

Here's our March update!

We made it to 2 months and still have the harness on full time.

Annabelle is growing and eating well. She's a healthy and happy baby, who is sleeping well through the night and stays active (or spends time sleeping) while playing with her cat ZuZu.
She likes hanging out with Robert when he gets home from work.

I made it to 27! Among other things this month, I celebrated my good ol' birthday.
Robert arranged a babysitter and we headed out for a relaxing dinner at one of our new favorite restaurants, Steam. I was spoiled with cards from friends and family and some fun gifts! Robert surprised me with my new tennis racquet that I've had my eye on for over a year.

Last week I returned back to work! It was an extremely busy week, but "we" adjusted and made it work! I've enjoyed being back to a normal routine again, and Annabelle has been really helpful as you can tell. :) No really though, I've managed to keep up with work and her schedule so far. Let's hope it continues.
Isn't she a cute assistant? However, I think she needs a bit more training because she always seems to sleep or play on the job.

As usual during March, we've been enjoying the March Madness games, especially as I watch my bracket tank. However, Robert's still doing alright in his bracket. At least, Annabelle thought the games were entertaining.

The Easter Bunny visited early this year! Robert's parents came into town to spend the day with us and showered us with some treats!
Needless to say, I've been binging on eating some yummy candy lately.

 The weather has been strangely cold here for this time of year, so we're taking advantage of the nice days we get by going on walks with sunglasses because the Florida sun can be bright!
 Here's to hoping warmer weather will stay around!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

This was fun to see and look at the pics. My bracket is destroyed. ;-) ... you guys look great!