Robert has found a new passion for eating crab legs. Luckily, Outback's promotional menu item is within our price range because he often craves them. I think he believes he's eating for two.
We have been getting outside again!
The beach is our favorite place to go for a ride.
Our first official date out after the Bar was to the Tampa FL Aquarium to utilize our gift certificates we received at Christmas (thanks to his mom and dad).
Robert has been looking forward to this day because he finally got to play with penguins, one of his favorite animals.
Meet the crew:
These little guys were a lot of fun and surprisingly silky smooth. I had to capture one photo in black and white, it felt only fitting.
Thanks again Teri and Chris, I think you can tell by Robert's smile he enjoyed the encounter!
We love having time together again. Bring on the adventures!









4 comments:
Fun! I want to play with penguins! I bet he loved it!
Glad you guys have time again together!!!! Cute photos!
Did you make "penguin voices" like from Madagascar? "Hey Rico, what's the status?"
I am so excited for you guys!! I've been trying to comment for a week, but my phone is silly. I can't wait to see baby fountain
Post a Comment