Hi friends! Just wanted to write a quick update since my last post. The biggest news this past month has been that Robert completed taking the Bar! We do not know the results yet, and will not know until around September. It's been wonderful having my husband back. I no longer have to be quiet around the house and entertain myself. It was so nice going on our first post Bar date (more to come on that later).
In other news, my pregnancy is going well. I hardly experienced any morning sickness symptoms (thanking my lucky stars) in the beginning! I'm currently 15 weeks along and feeling good. My next appointment will be on Friday, August 10. While Robert was busy taking the Bar, I was busy keeping myself occupied by crafting. A few friends and I get together on Mondays and work on crafts we find off Pinterest. Here's my newest front door addition.
Well that about sums things up. I'm heading to Utah for another work trip tomorrow and will post again when I get back.

2 comments:
Cute wreath Jo!!
Laura makes wreaths all the time ... you can now join the club. ;-) ... beautiful wreath.
Post a Comment