Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Spooktacular Halloween!

This Halloween was a fun one. I'm not in the mood to write a long boring post that I know most people will read over, so for this one, I will try to let the pictures do most of the talking.

We picked our pumpkins out from a local pumpkin patch in town. We always try to find unique ones.
Rob's pumpkin is below:
Chosen because of it's distinct coloring.
We had a carving party with friends and here are the results. That's a ghost in the above picture, in case you were wondering.

My pumpkin is below:
Chosen because of it's awesome stem.
This year we decided to be creative with our costumes.

Robert decided to go as himself...the Stetson 7-Time Intramural Champion.
He has quite the reputation around school. When you win an intramural sport you get a plaque put up in the weight room, so most people around school know who Robert is since he dominates the wall. Since we were going to a Stetson party, he thought it would be hilarious to dress up and show off his mad athletic skills.

He really loved playing it up, hence this is what the back of his plate said:
Listed are some of his friends and obvious people.

The full outfit:
For my costume, the idea to dress up as a Magic 8 Ball just hit me out of the blue one day while at work. This is what I came up with:
Lucky number 8.
We had a fun time partying it up with friends.

Happy fall to everyone from Florida!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Fun you guys!! Love the costumes!! Love Robert's poses! Jo maybe you should consider the pink look year round!

Heidi gail walls said...

I Have to agree! very creative and Pink looks so awesome on you.

Jeff said...

So funny and nice carvings!