
I returned to Utah in the middle of November for a work trip. Before heading to Provo for some partner meetings that we had scheduled, I spent some time with my mom up in Ogden.

It snowed that weekend, but we were troopers and made the drive to Logan, so we could go up to Logan for a temple session.

It felt like we officially brought in the holidays.

We had a fun drive up and enjoyed the freshly fallen snow as we walked the temple grounds. I love fresh fallen snow on the trees before they loose their leaves.

They are fun to photograph and breathtaking.
It was a great weekend spent not only with my mom, but my grandma, family, old college roommate Janae, and this great guy:
Grandpa Whitehead
After an enjoyable weekend, I headed to work and stayed very busy.
Okay, so I didn't take a lot of photos, but I did work very hard that week. However, I did find time to prank a co-worker's office with another co-worker of mine. It was a hit and everyone loved it! Who knew I was such a prankster? :)
It felt like I spent that entire week eating...and eating...eating.

The dessert pizza is the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment