It's that time a year again when the seasons begin to change, well for most of the United States. Here in Florida, we are still experiencing summer temps. However hot it might be, I like to imagine it is fall. I even try to pretend it's cool enough outside to start wearing three quarter length sleeves and jeans most of the time...
So what have we been up to this past month? Staying busy of course with lots of reading and studying (for Robert), working (for JoAnna mainly, but Robert too), church and settling into the post summer groove.
Robert is staying busy with intramurals again. He is playing tennis, football, and softball.
We still find time to catch some Rays baseball games. Fingers are crossed that they make it into the post season, 2 more games to play!
On our last outing to the ballpark, we picked up an early birthday present for Robert.
An official baseball bat from Evan Longoria's collection. His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. He loves his new bat.
We enjoyed our last summer concert, where we saw Miranda Lambert (or shall I say Mrs. Shelton).
We enjoyed the concert with some friends, three of which went to my high school. It was fun catching up.

Well, the boys did try to enjoy the "country girl power" concert. However, they mostly looked like this throughout the event - trying to find anything else that would keep their attention.
While Leigh and I enjoyed ourselves, well...maybe just me then?
A few videos for you from the concert:
Happy fall everyone!
1 comment:
FUN guys- is Robert's hair growing out? Is that a comb over? I've never seen it that long! Looking swell!
Post a Comment