
Yep, that's right Tim McGraw felt good on my lips. Just kidding, but singing his songs did feel good. We went to the Tim McGraw concert last weekend and happen to score VIP passes through a contest I entered for a private performance before the actual concert started.
Needless to say it was A-MAZING and one of the coolest experiences I have had.
We were so close to him it was crazy. The event was held in this small tent next to the arena, where less than 100 people were invited to attend.
Just so happy to be there, we really didn't know what to expect when we won the passes, but we are so glad we made it in time for the event. It got a little dicey there with traffic and all.

I will say, it was unusual to start a concert off with such a high note. I could have gone home right that moment and been completely satisfied. However, luckily for us, we still had a whole night of shows to go!
Like seeing the Band Perry, one of my new favorite groups.

And Luke Bryan. It started to get dark, so getting a real photo was difficult. His performance was really great. At one point he busted into a Metallica song, which was a lot of fun.

Then it was Tim time again and our friends Kristin and John met up with us to enjoy the rest of the concert. The Tampa Amphitheater is a great venue where the lawn seats are still great seats and the weather turned out nice, making it a perfect night for an outdoor concert.

It was a awesome birthday gift! I especially loved at the end when we were all taking bets on what song(s) he would end with, and I said he has to do Indian Outlaw - everyone thought I was crazy, but sure enough Indian Outlaw it was! I think he might have done one more song after that, but I can't remember, so we will just say he ended on that one.
1 comment:
Fun Jo and Robert!! Jealous for sure!
Post a Comment