Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas, Fountain Style

This year we spent Christmas at Robert's parents' house.
We had a wonderful Christmas getting spoiled with presents, seeing friends, shopping, eating, going to the movies, playing golf, tennis and more.
Christmas morning opening presents.
I loved all my presents. Robert got me some sweet sentimental gifts that I loved, and I got lots of fun things like jewelry, craft items, dishes, scarfs, pjs, etc. Robert and I both received money for our Europe trip in May and a year subscription to Netflix! Robert opened up clothes, sports equipment, Madden 2011 for his PS3, and a nice hybrid golf club!
Everyone seemed to really love their presents.
Even Blizzard got something from Santa.
We ended the trip with a visit to his Granny's house where she cooked us up a wonderful meal. I think I ate enough food to last all winter. YUM!

4 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

Merry Christmas! hey, if it's okay i am going to "take some of your pictures" for the project i am working on for the reunion.

Kitty Kidd said...

Merry Christmas Jo!! It looked like an amazing day!! I love you!

Jana Porter said...

glad you guys had a nice christmas! happy new year!

Lori said...

Happy New Year JO & ROBERT...finally got caught up on your blog and it looks like you had fabulous Holidays...loved your Christmas party with your friends...how did the jello salad work out?? The games were funny...good job Robert..enjoyed your pictures, good job on the crafts Jo and your decorating..it was fun to catch up on your blog. Life is good!!