
Right after finals were finished, we hosted a Christmas party at our place with a few of our friends. Here's the spread before the guest arrived and added to the food. We ate way too much that night!


Some of our friends. Danny & Leigh (above) and John & Kristin (below)

Getting ready for our White Elephant exchange.

Let the games begin!


The gifts were great! I made a toilet paper wreath that was a hot commodity and was stolen often. Robert gave out an autographed tennis picture of himself and a BYU t-shirt (no one stole this gift). Love ya babe! There were some other funny gifts like random food items with funny names, and classic holiday junk gifts like sausage meat, etc.

I love this picture of Danny because in the background my favorite movie, Christmas Vacation, is playing.
After the White Elephant Exchange, we played Minute to Win It games!

Robert did an awesome job organizing the games we were to play and everyone had a great time! There were 7 games where you had a minute to either get the best score/time or finish a task.
And the games were:
1. Face the Gingerbread Man
2. Deer Nose Dive
3. Rudolph's Nose Toss
4. Jingle Bell Dance
5. Snowball Toss
6. Christmas Card Cliffhanger
7. Holiday Kiss


The totals...

and the winners are:

Heather and Patrick!
It turned out to be a great night minus our neighbors calling on us to quiet down, but we survived the condo police and carried on. It was great to see everyone one last time before the break.
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Ha ha...that's awesome! What a fun party. I love minute to win it...I've played those games and cracked up the whole time. What a rockin' party with police and everything! ;)
Awesome that you guys got in trouble!!! Looks like a super fun time!
Looks and sounds like a total blast!
Great party JO!! I want to come next time- how come I didn't get an invite???? :)
Post a Comment