Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favorite Time of Day

Besides the end of the work day, which just so happens to be just about around the same time.

Around 4 or 5 PM the sun starts making it's way over on the west side of our building. When it starts to set in the sky it makes the water sparkle like a thousand little diamonds shimmering in the sunlight. I love it, and every day I have to stop and stare as I am mesmerized by it's beauty. What can I say? I am all girl, and I love things that sparkle. I know the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but just imagine it a million times more beautiful and actually glittering.

2 comments:

Kaydee said...

WOW!!!! What an AWESOME view. A girl could get used to that...with all the sparkling and all.

Jeff said...

Awesome Jo! I love it. What a cool time in your life to have a sweet apartment like that on the water.