On Sunday, we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. Thanks for all the calls/cards. We appreciated it and are happy that our first two years of marriage have been such a blessing and some of the best years of our life.
I remember your darling reception!!! Sorry about Florida, I completely spaced it - I knew when I posted that and saw your names on our blog list what I had forgotten!!! I love reading your blog and know we will be back to FL and will look you up!
6 comments:
I am sorry i forgot! Happy Anniversary! here's to many many many more years.
Happy Anniversary! I love yall!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute fun couple. We love you guys!
Beautiful picture of you guys- who took it?
I remember your darling reception!!! Sorry about Florida, I completely spaced it - I knew when I posted that and saw your names on our blog list what I had forgotten!!! I love reading your blog and know we will be back to FL and will look you up!
Nice! Has it really gone that fast?!?! Yikes. I think that pic is awesome too.
Post a Comment