Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back.

Last week, I was out in Utah for a work conference that I helped plan. Luckily, I can say it turned out great! Everything went really well and everyone enjoyed their time.

I helped to present our annual company awards. People started calling me JoVanna...maybe I have some hidden talent somewhere for presenting.

Tiffany! She is one of my favorite people to work with at Simplifile. I have lots of favorites, but she always brightens my day.

As one of our traditions, we spend an evening bowling at FatCats and eating Costa Vida with all the employees.

And this year's Dundee goes to...
Yes, to make it even more exciting we hand out a few bowling trophies. It gets pretty competitive, we even had to have a bowl off to decide one of the awards. I was in charge of the awards again this year, so once again here I am doing my best presenter impressionation. I know cheesy, huh?
After bowling that night, my awesome friends Kaydee and Devin picked me up and drove me out to see their new house! It was beautiful, thanks for the tour guys! It was so much fun catching up.
We were really spoiled this year, after bowling night the following day, the sales team and myself went snowmobiling. It was my first time ever and I loved it!

Park City, UT

After snowmobiling, we met up with the rest of the team for a nice casual dinner on one of the Park City Mountain Resort ski slopes. We traveled by sleigh to get there and back. Another first for me, so it was a lot of fun. Dinner was excellent! We went to a place called Snowed Inn, this cozy cabin with delicious home made food, and live music.

After working hard all week (I know it doesn't look like we worked too hard, but trust me we did), I caught a ride up to Ogden to spend the weekend with my mom and family.

It was a fun visit, where we did a little shopping, lots of eating out, went to the temple, and work. I helped her put her pink letters on her car and tried to redecorate the pink bedroom. I also got to see my grandma, cousins, aunts, and uncle while I was in town. It was great!

Well, after a long full week, I made it home back to Florida, where Rob was anxiously awaiting my return. Probably because the fridge was empty by then. No, it worked out perfectly, Rob had a big memo due the week I was gone. I have a wonderful job and feel extremely blessed to be working for such a great company. I am still trying to catch up from such a busy week, but it was definitely worth it and I had a lot of fun. Thanks Simplifile!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your work week looked like a lot of fun- I love your presenters face- looks like a Mom face- so funny! I still haven't ever down snowmobiles either or a sleigh ride- how cool is that! it looked cold. Great job on getting some things done with Mom- sounds like y'all had fun!

Lori said...

Loved your pictures from your work conference..everything worked out great..I want to do that sleigh ride...looks really awesome..you did a great job..your a chip off the old block!!haha!!!! MOM