Come on in,
So, the place is still not a 100% finished, but I figured I cannot hold out forever on posting pictures. So, here you go! Just remember before this we lived in an itsy-bitsy tiny apartment, plus sold all of our furniture before moving, and oh ya now we have doubled our living space from before. Not that I am complaining. We love it here, but it is hard to decorate a place twice as big.Our place is great, we now can have enough seats for guests to sit down. Remember those days visitors of old place? Well come stop by now, we got enough couch space for all!
Our combined dining/living room.
Our new entertainment center and TV that we love!
My kitchen that is twice the size of my last one! I love it!
Our guest bathroom before - (wall color: yellow).
And now...this is our one and only finished room! I know, not very impressive for how long we have been here, but after a while you just do not want to do any house projects. 
Our new bedroom set that we bought with our wedding money. Thank you everyone who contributed. We love it!
Welcome to the danger zone! That's right, this is our spare bedroom/my office. In case you did not know, I work from home. I spend half of my days in here. It is also our place where everything that has not found a "home" is stored.Well folks, that's all for now. I just realized I forgot a to take a picture of our bathroom. Well, I think you can do without that one, right? That's what I thought. It is so nice to have two bathrooms now, ours is located right in our bedroom.
8 comments:
Love the house/apartment!
Yay for posting pictures of the new place! You have done a nice job decorating Jo! Love it! :o)
Jo- Love love love your place. You have a great knack for decorating!! (Want to come decorate my place?!) And I love the pic of the storm - #1 thing I miss about the south (after the food and my family of course!)!
Beautiful wedding!!! Seriously, it looks AMAZING!! I wish I had your small space sometimes- try decorating a big home- it's definitely overwhelming!! We can't wait to come see it!
oops- I meant apartment- I had your next blog on my mind I guess!
Love all your decorations but I especially love your new bedroom set!! Looks like you guys are staying busy and enjoying the Florida life. Hopefully you guys haven't had as much rain as we have. Every time we plan something fun to do outside it gets rained out.
love the apartment guys! wow all that new furniture and decor looks great. How much decorating belongs to Robert?
You guys are living the high life...penthouse suite, new car, I-phones, flat screen tv..... :)
Post a Comment