I know it has been a while since I lasted posted, hence the four posts in a row. We have been pretty busy lately. What have we been doing lately that keeps us so busy you may ask? Well, let's see where to start...
We play trivia with a bunch of Robert's Stetson classmates every Tuesday night down at the Horse and Jockey. We love trivia night! On Wednesdays, we are down at the softball field for Robert's intramural games. They don't let spouses play, so you can find me in the bleachers cheering the team on. Don't worry I am not the only one in the stands. Lots of people come to hang out at the game, so I have gotten to know lots of Stetson students. I mean don't get me wrong, I would definitely rather be playing, but my life on the bleachers hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Fridays and Saturdays are filled with Rob's flag football and other fun things we schedule to fill up our weekend like going to the beach, laying out by the pool, shopping, tennis, golf, visiting family, etc. Then comes Sunday, the day of rest. For some...haha! Robert is branch clerk, so he gets up at 6 am to go to meetings and doesn't come home until well after church is over. I am serving as Relief Society 2nd counselor, so I am also staying pretty busy with that. Tired yet? I think someone is...
I caught him snoozing on the job.
2 comments:
Nice studying Robert!! :) ha ha ha! Love your new couches- are they brand new? Sounds like you guys are staying busy and when you talk about the beach, that sounds heavenly!
those are my studying habits! ;-)
Post a Comment