Well the day has finally arrived! We are leaving beautiful Utah to go to sunny Florida. After three long days of packing, the moving truck finally arrived! I could not wait for them to arrive. I was so sick of packing and cleaning. I officially hate moving!
Here is an action shot of the Explorer being loaded up onto the truck underneath all of our boxes. I am so glad that we are having our stuff moved across the country by professionals. It was great to have them come and load up all of our boxes for us.
Here is an action shot of the Explorer being loaded up onto the truck underneath all of our boxes. I am so glad that we are having our stuff moved across the country by professionals. It was great to have them come and load up all of our boxes for us.
After a long three days of hard work, we finally got to rest. As a going away present for Robert from Ford & Huff where he did his law internship at, they let us stay in their company villa up in Midway at the new Zermatt Resort. It was well needed after spending three days hunched over boxes!



4 comments:
ugh Wyoming and Nebraska is a BORING drive....I drove that all the time from Chicago to Utah. Hang in there! Drive safe! Jeff and I are still bummed you aren't coming our direction....you are going to regret it after your drive today!
We miss you guys so much already!!! Drive safe and have fun!
Well good luck! we will miss you! i will be sure to tell everyone at the reunion you all say hi! i saw the moving truck and all. I did not know you could put a vehicle in a moving truck. Anyhow your in our prayers! have a safe trip!
finally that time! So you had a professional moving truck huh? What is there to complain about then? ;-)
Zermott is a nice place. That is cool you guys got that.
Texas would had been much funner for you guys than Nebraska and Wyoming!
Post a Comment