
Yesterday was my Grandma's and my brother's birthday. I decided to ask for work off and drive up to Ogden to surprise my Grandma for her birthday. I showed up with flowers and she was so surprised she just kept starring at me. I almost had to let myself in the house. It was perfect! She still had her curlers in her hair, I loved it.

We spent the morning relaxing together, but in the afternoon her siblings Don, Dorothy, and Burton came to visit her as well. We went out to lunch with them and had a very nice visit. I think it really made her day to have all these visitors.

For the evening festivities we went out to dinner with the family. Here is a group shot of the whole gang that came out to dinner.

After eating lots of pizza and cheese bread, we capped the night off with Grandma's favorite dessert, carrot cake. It was yummy! I think she had a great birthday! Happy 79th Grandma!
3 comments:
WOW!!! looks great! and looks like she had a awesome birthday. So the "BIG 80!! - NEXT YEAR HUH?! You know what would be fun next year for her birthday???? is if the whole davis clan threw her like a Surprise Party or something. That would be a total blast! Just a thought!!!
bummer we weren't closer ... that is awesome you went up Jo! Very thoughtful.
Very sweet Jo- glad you got to spend the day with her!
Post a Comment