Robert and I decided to get take a winter escape to Las Vegas this past weekend! Neither of us had ever been to Vegas, so we thought we better go while we still can before we move far away. We left for our trip on Thursday evening after I got off work and drove to Cedar City where we stayed at my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Shari’s house for the night. The next day, Friday, we made the other leg of the trip to Vegas arriving just around noon! We stayed at Caesar’s Palace, and we loved it. We would definitely recommend it! We checked in and found that we could get a great deal if we upgraded, so we did since we got our original room for cheap anyways. We were so glad we did! We loved our room; I loved it mainly because it had a jacuzzi tub! We were in the center of the strip (so great location and close to everything), and we were on one of the highest floors, which gave us a great view of the strip.
Here are some photos from our trip:

Beautiful Utah
Almost there...
The views from our hotel room.
Showing off our nice hotel room.
Outside in front of the Bellagio.
The first day we were there we decided to just walk the strip and visit all of the neat hotels. Our favorite hotels were the Venetian, Ceasar's Palace, the Palazzo, and of course the Bellagio.
The lion exhibit at the MGM Grand. It was awesome! You were able to get so close to the lions because the glass is sound proof. This is a tunnel that we are standing in, and they are laying on top of us. Never thought I would be able to see a lion like this before. This was one of Robert's favorite things we did.
Just relaxing next to a lion.


FAO Schwarz
Another one of Robert's highlights from the trip was getting to see Pete Rose in person.
We got tickets for free in our hotel coupon book to attend this car show, and loved it. It was fun to see all the unique classics. Some of these cars were selling for 1.8 million.
Another highlight of the trip was when I found a nice semi formal dress while shopping in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace.
The beautiful ceiling in the theatre at the "O" show.
The show was unbelievable! The stage was a hard stage at times and a pool at other moments, so we were able to see divers, acrobats, and synchronized swimming. We had a fabulous trip to Vegas. The weather was perfect and sunny. On Sunday, we drove back home, but we stopped again in Cedar City where we went to church and ate dinner with my Uncle Kevin. It is always hard coming back.








6 comments:
What a fun trip!!! You guys did so much!!! Glad you had a good time!!! I love the new dress by the way! Now that you guys are home we need to get together. It has been too long so lets do something soon!!!
Awesome that you got to go to Vegas- looks like y'all had a great time! Your new dress is beautiful - great to find something modest! We're going to San Antonio soon- can't wait! We're taking Tyler to Sea World- and the Riverwalk is supposed to be AMAZING- romantic and fun! BTW- Tell Robert that the broken light costs $24.
I also am glad you got to go! glad you all had a good time. Loves, Heidi
I'm so jealous! Looks like you had so much fun! I'm trying to get Russell to take me to Disneyland for my birthday...but my attempts have not been very successful!
Hey Jo! Looks like you guys had fun! I am now following your blog! :)
Love it! Reminds Laura and I of our honeymoon to Vegas ... fun place. Looks like you guys got your moneys worth with all the shows and eating! Brad Garrett is so tall! And Pete Rose was out doing autographs huh? Cool.
Post a Comment