After Halloween we spent the rest of the weekend playing. Grandma and Grandpa set up a ball pit for Annabelle and the kids now have a dedicated room to play in.
Complete with a Princess bed just for Annabelle.
Robert and I got to go play tennis with each other. That hasn't happened in more than a year! We even went out on a date on Saturday night. Woot! We ate at Zaxby's and then bowled two games. Before heading back home, we capped off the night with a treat from Rita's Italian Ice. It was nice of Teri and Chris to watch the kiddos.
Dawson got to meet Granny for the first time. She came over on Saturday afternoon for lunch.
He liked Granny, they were instant friends.
She made Dawson giggle and laugh a lot.
On Sunday, we went to church and Annabelle made some new friends in nursery and showed them a new fashion trend to try (stickers in your hair). I might start using stickers instead of bows, then maybe she'll keep them in longer.
After church we soaked up some sun, fed some ducks, and played in the yard. Annabelle loves Blizzard and has no problem bossing him around. Luckily, he is very patient with her.

While outside playing chase with Grandpa, Annabelle tripped and dove head first into a large cement flower pot on the side of the house and chipped her two front teeth.
I was heartbroken over it even though she really didn't seem to care too much about it and wanted to get back up and play after a few snuggles and kisses. Luckily, it wasn't worse than it was. So, when we arrived home we immediately scheduled her for a dentist appointment to check it out.
Annabelle did amazing! I could not believe that she just laid down like this and allowed the hygienist to clean her teeth. She didn't cry once during her cleaning. She watched Dr. Mcstuffins on TV and I held her hand the entire time. The dentist told us she had a minor fracture to her front teeth, but she thought she would be okay. She filed them down to even them up and take off some of the sharp edges left from the break. For being such a trooper, she got to pick out a toy (crown) and left wearing her sticker proudly.
We're lucky her pretty smile is still mostly intact!






2 comments:
What a fun Halloween and weekend with friends and family! I love the costume pictures. All of those kids together are so cute. I can't believe they are all looking at the camera. So fun to have friends with kids the same age! I think my favorite picture is the one of AB smiling by the doggy gate..so cute! I'm glad her smile isn't ruined! Thank goodness she did so great at the dentist. I haven't tackled that milestone yet...waiting for Rosalyn to be a little older and then I'll take both girls together.
Cute post ... bummer about her teeth. I can't believe how good she was at the dentist ... I can't even get inside Roz or Brielle's mouth to check teeth or other things they might be "chewing on".
Post a Comment