This little cutie turned one last month. It's been so fun watching her grow and learn. We're so thankful for her and the blessing she has been to our lives. We just love her! I can't believe how much she has grown in a year. We love her fun personality, independence, mobility, adventurous, and determined spirit now. We do miss her baby days where we just spent lots of time snuggling.
To celebrate her birthday, we started the day off with a birthday surprise:
She was so happy when she saw it, I wish we had that moment on video but we were still in bed. :)
We had fun playing with her before we went to work on her special day:
We had fun playing with her before we went to work on her special day:
Later in the day in honor of her birthday she dumped glitter on herself while mommy was not looking. It's hard to tell because the glitter is silver, but it was everywhere!
Later that night after work, we threw her a birthday video party with family from all parts of the country: Georgia, Washington, California, Tennessee, Florida, and Utah.
Happy Birthday Annabelle!
She was a little timid at first--not sure what to do with it.
Then she started to get the hang of it...
and well the rest is history.
She seemed to like the taste and had fun playing with it for a bit, then she was finished and we rescued her from her mess.
Present time.
We had a great time taking her one year photo shoot as well. Here are a few favorites.
Make a wish!
Have some fun!
We love you Annabelle and we're so glad that you came to our family. We made it a full year as first time parents. :)








2 comments:
Yay! I love birthdays! She's so cute! I can't believe she's one, I feel like she was just born! I love all the pictures...fun to see her grow in the month-to-month picture!
This is a big milestone. Year 1 went so fast. The video's and pictures look fantastic!
Post a Comment