On November 26, 2012 my sweet Grandpa passed away in his home comforted by my wonderful mother.
I feel very blessed to have seen him just a few days before his passing and to have spent so much time with him over the last few years. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it back to Utah for the funeral.
His obituary is below:
I will always cherish the memories I spent with him when I would spend the night at his house with my cousin Mikell, ride up to Sourdough in the truck, play pool in the basement, take rides in the mustang, and helping him when he was weak. He had the bluest eyes and best laugh. He was an amazing example of patience and hard work. I'm so thankful for his love, support and example over the years.
He will be missed!
Just as we said goodbye to Grandpa, we welcomed into the world Tucker Jay Saville (named after Grandpa). My sister and her family welcomed their second beautiful boy into their family on November 25, 2012.
It was quite the week as we embraced this full circle of life.



2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, Jo. Hope you are doing okay! Your new nephew is super cute!
Ah so sweet!!
Post a Comment