Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Falling in Love

This past weekend, we headed up to Jacksonville to celebrate the union of these two wonderful friends of ours, Nick and Amanda Ferrer. 
It was a beautiful weekend to spend outdoors with wedding festivities. My mother in law, Teri, performed the marriage ceremony and did a wonderful job.
In the meantime, Robert spent his time hanging out with his best friend Blizzard.


 
Once rehearsals were over, food eaten, golf played, shopping trips taken it was time to celebrate:
 It was a fun night filled with laughter and dancing. Yes, I can still shake it out on the dance floor 30 weeks pregnant. 
 The glow sticks made the night!

 That's right, in other news, I hit 30 weeks with this pregnancy. Thankfully, I'm still feeling well and able to move around.
Robert and I have been staying busy trying to get everything prepped for the baby and taking our baby preparatory classes. One day, it may all come together. We head to Utah for Thanksgiving and then Nashville for a trip to see my sister and her new addition. After that, I'll be out of commission and spending the remaining holidays at home. As for other baby news updates, we still do not have a name picked out and I have not had any cravings yet. I think I'm getting gipped on that front, but I'm happy to have missed most of the other pregnancy symptoms thus far. Here's to hoping for a smooth third trimester!

3 comments:

Laura said...

So excited to see you guys soon! I love your cute preggo belly. :) You look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

you have such a cute preggo belly!!

Jeff said...

Nice! really no cravings?!