Well they were at least out in Georgia this past weekend.
A BYU game made for the perfect excuse to get together with family, so we headed up to GA by plane and my sister and her family drove down from Tennessee. We crashed at my brother's house and went to the BYU game at Georgia Tech.My niece Kayla and I decided to paint our nails for the game with glitter. Kayla, well she struggled a bit...that's what we call a glitter explosion.
Before heading to the game, we cheered on Kaden at his soccer game. He scored lots of goals, (show off). :) Here's uncle Robbie trying to take Kaden one on one.
We enjoyed our last lunch at Cafe Pig, one of our family's favorites, as they are closing their doors in a few weeks. :(
Here's to the good times!
Then it was game time:
It was GA Tech's homecoming.
Game crew:
Cougars won 41-17!
Best buds:
Some little cougars made their first appearance.
After the game, we took advantage of the beautiful fall weather and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. The kids enjoyed playing on the tramp and running around while Jason and Robert scared them with masks and ghost stories. They were hilarious, the next morning I heard Tyler, Keaton and Kaden re-telling the ghost stories to each other.
Here's a picture of my sister and I while we are pregnant - 2 months apart.
The following day before heading home, we stopped in and visited friends. Robert ordered the largest french toast I have ever seen at a bakery where we met my friend Karen.
Karen and I.
I was so happy that my timing was perfect, just in time to meet Kitty's newest addition, Miles Lucas Kidd. He's beautiful and mom looks great!We also visited Brett and Sarah before grabbing some dinner with Jason and family. Then Jason took us up to the airport in his new hot rod car. It was a fast trip, but so much fun to be back!









2 comments:
Cute pictures Jo! You'll have to send me some of those ones like Keaton & Tyler & us on the deck! That was a FUN weekend! We'll see you again soon!
I loved all these pics and wished Laura and I were there. That's a huge french toast!!
Post a Comment