Speaking of graduations, Robert's brother, Austin, graduated from the University of North Florida's nursing program this past month. Near the top of his class, may I add.
While Austin was graduating, I stayed busy down here in St. Petersburg helping to raise money for the girls in our church to go to camp.
It was a hot day for a yard sale, but we earned quite a bit of money.
I'm so thankful for good people who volunteer their time to help others. I could not have done it without these great people who sweated out the heat with me helping to set up and clean up. God bless us, every one!
In other news, we are celebrating Robert's graduation this weekend and will promptly leave for Europe trip #2! Yes, you heard right, we are heading to the UK and Ireland. We are so excited that we took the last minute deal and are ready to plunge head first into another adventure.




2 comments:
Great to see these happenings. Can't wait to hear about Europe.
Cute lemonade stand! It looked hot! I love garage sales! Congrats to Robert's brother too! Cool! Busy month for the Fountains!
Post a Comment