Yep that's right, that's 200 tickets for the winner of Deal or No Deal. Beginners luck? Maybe...but those 200 tickets got me Fun Dip and these awesome glasses. Out of the 5 of us that played, I was the only one that got us more than 10 tickets.

We spent Easter weekend with the Fountains. We went bowling one night, which was a lot of fun. Robert had the high score with a 191. One more closed frame and he would have had a 200 game. Maybe next time...

Robert lucked out on a suit shopping spree this month. Happy graduation present(s) to him!

He bought three suits in total. And I must say, he looks quite handsome in them.
At the beginning of April, I went back to Utah for work meetings.

Before heading to the office, I dropped into Ogden for a quick visit with Grandpa Whitehead, who turns 87 this month on the 19th. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

It was a nice weekend hanging out and watching General Conference with my mom, grandpa, Uncle Kevin and Aunt Shari. Even Grandma Tolsma escorted my mom and I to the airport, so I could to meet one of my co-workers for a ride to Provo.
While in Provo, I did some serious shopping with my bestie after a long work day. :)
Once back in Florida, I've spent my time relaxing and getting caught up with life, while continuing to learn and practice my ukulele.


2 comments:
Sweet pictures- grat job on the tickets! And that last picture looks so old fashioned! Cool! Can't wait to hear your ukulele skills!
I've been wondering about your ukulele skills. ;-). You guys are shopping, shopping, shopping. ;-) Looks fun ... 191 is amazing in Bowling. My high was 198 on a fluke game in high school. I average 120 I think. ;-)
Post a Comment