Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Activities

It's that time again, at the end of another month and I haven't updated much, so here it goes. Buckle your seat belts it's going to be a long and crazy one. February has been a fast month for us. To start out, February kicked off with another business trip for me. I traveled back to Utah where I spent the first weekend I was out there with my mom and family. I got to see lots of family while I was there. Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos (slacker, I know), but it was great seeing lots of family. I spent time with my Uncle Craig and Sandy and their daughter Rachel and got to see their new house. I went to lunch with my Tolsma side of the family to one of my favorite places to eat in Ogden, El Matador. I saw Tangled for the second time with Rachel, my mom, and aunt Susan. I love that movie! Following that, I spent Sunday with my grandma Tolsma and the Morris family for the Super Bowl. It was a fun and fast weekend.
Then I headed down to Provo where I spent the next week running around making sure all the details for our company's annual Sales Conference transpired smoothly.
View from our lodge, where we went up to Sundance and spent the evening as a team.
It was another successful conference and we managed to have some fun as well.
The girls and John. These are all the ladies I work with. We are few in numbers, but we hold our own.
After the sales conference, I spent the night at our friend's home, Devin and Kaydee.
(thanks for the photo Kaydee - lol)
It was a blast, we went out to dinner and stayed up all night talking. They were great hosts. They made a delicious breakfast for me with smoothies and all. It was hard to leave after getting the royal treatment.
I returned home shortly after that, just in time for Valentine's Day. Robert and I kept it low key this year, as I was exhausted from traveling. I made breakfast for Robert that morning before he headed off to school. He returned home from school with flowers in hand and we went out to a local mexican restaurant we knew would not be busy. Afterwards, we came home and played some pool and ping pong. We then ended the night relaxing in front of the TV, just what I needed! It was a fabulous way to spend the day with the one I love!
We spent the rest of February catching up on work, school work, church responsibilities, and more. It seems like February just flew by. However, we were able to mix in a little fun in the process.
Like a weekend trip to Jacksonville
for Hayley's bridal shower,
and a day spent at Hollywood Studios.
I vow to be better at updating in March.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Heidi gail walls said...

where does the time go ? i mean i can't believe it's almost the 7th of March.

Jenny said...

FUN Stuff you guys!! What ride is that? Aerosmith? You look cute!

Jeff said...

Love it Jo ... business woman!! You and Robert are finding time to do so much around your work/law school for him and that is great! Fun

Kaydee said...

It was so much fun to see you! You guys are welcome to stay anytime and get the "royal treatment" lol. I love that you are always doing such fun stuff, it is never a dull moment with you guys, that is why we miss you soosos much!