That is all I heard last weekend, "Jo Jo, do you want to see my Pokemons?" I went home last weekend to Georgia, and my two cute nephews wanted to show me and tell me all about their latest interest of Pokemon cards. In case you do not know what these are, and frankly, I still have no clue...I have provided a picture. They are cards with strange creatures with special powers, etc. They never tired of showing them off, and in lieu of their excitement, I have dedicated this post to them. Here are my two favorite Pokemons:

Keatnaz - 130 HP
Has the ability to rock your socks at Toy Story 3 - the video game. Don't be fooled by being his partner in the game, if you are too slow, he may just leave you behind to fend for yourself. He is a sneaky challenger, so watch out!
Special Power: Speed

Kadenog - 120 HP
He destroys and conquers (Bam Bam). He does not give up easily and will challenge any worthy opponent.
Special power: brute strength
After all that Pokemon exposure from the boys, I needed some girl time. My niece Kayla and I had a salon party. Just in time!

First, she gave me the royal treatment, and then painted my fingernails.

I followed up with painting her toes and fingernails as well.

Nothing caps off a party better than eating some brownie mix!

Thanks to Lori and Jason for picking me up, letting me come crash their house, drive their car all around, and for all the yummy food they provided! I had a blast hanging out with you guys all weekend.
So the whole reason why I made a trip up to Georgia was so I could go to Alabama to see the long time high school sweethearts, Kitty and Gavin get married!

The happy couple! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Gavin had everyone crying at the wedding. You can definitely tell the love these two share for each other.

At the reception.

It was great to be home. I was able to see lots of friends and spend time with family. I loved being able to get back. I miss the "south" a lot and all the beautiful trees, especially in the fall when they change colors. Florida weather never really changes, although it would have been nice if I could have brought a little warm weather with me as it was a pretty cold day for a wedding. It was a great weekend trip and I am glad I was able to go.
4 comments:
Goodness girl! You are a busy bee! I miss hanging out with you and Robert! Maybe someday soon we should plan a get-together???
Love the post Jo! Keaton and Kaden got a big kick out of it! Thanks for being such a great aunt to our kiddos!
WOW!! Kitty looks GORGEOUS- love her dress, hair, everything and I love your green shirt! I liked the beginning of your blog about Keaton and Kaden- that was hilarious!! That's all they wanted to talk about on the phone the other day to Tyler, so I'm sure I will hear a mouthful over Thanksgiving! The manicures looked heavenly!
Jo..your post on Keaton & Kaden is so cute...how funny...looks like you had a great trip to Georgia and Kitty's pictures are beautiful...you look cute as always!!! Great post, I really enjoyed it. Mom
Post a Comment