Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finding That Perfect One

On Monday night, Robert took me out on a fall date to pick out our pumpkins. HA! I wish it felt like fall, we are still in the high 80's, so even though it felt like summer, we tried to pretend. I miss the leaves changing and the temperatures cooling down, so I can crave those warm treats that come out this time of year. Knowing this, Robert tried to create a nice fall atmosphere for me by taking me out to a local pumpkin patch. I love going to pumpkin patches, even though these pumpkins had to be brought in from somewhere since FL's agriculture isn't really conducive to growing pumpkins.

Robert went for more of the bumpy look, so he could make his pumpkin look scary.

We had a fun evening picking out our pumpkins together.

It's important to pick out that perfect one, next step, carving them.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You did find that perfect one..I liked both of your choices...my pumpkin patch was Smith's..hehe...what a fun date..good job Robert!!! Mom