What you would look like when you're older? Well, Robert can have some idea because his new older version of himself is on my company's website. People at work were teasing me that it looked just like Robert (obviously older). So, now I say that I am the voice of Simplifile (I am the voice on our telephone automated system) and Robert is the face of Simplifile.

I just hope he stays this good looking. haha! If you want to check him out on the website, just go to www.simplifile.com
In other news, Robert is still working hard at school. His classes are over now, so he now spends all of his days studying for his finals. His first final is tomorrow, and he will be finished on May 14th. I can't wait!
3 comments:
Tell him good luck for me! Lots of prayers!
Good Luck Robert! I know you are ready to be done for a while.
ha ha ha- that is a little resemblance- good luck Robbie!
Post a Comment