Just how well did my first semester of law school go? Surprisingly, I did extremely well, especially for the expectations I had going in. I got a 3.266, which is great because the class average is between a 2.9 and 3.1. In other words, I was above the curve! Overall, I enjoyed the semester. I did well without getting overwhelmed with stress during the semester. I think this upcoming semester will have a greater workload, which I am bit nervous about. However, I do think I am more prepared for the workload now after going through one semester and learning how to juggle everything. So, here's to next semester, wish me luck.
3 comments:
One Semester down! Congratulations! Good luck on this next semester!
Congratulations and Good Luck on this next Semester!
Great JOB Robert- it was us you know- we brought you the good luck during finals- if it wasn't for those balloon sword fight breaks, you never would have survived!!! :) ha ha ha! We're proud of you! Go get 'em Tiger!
Post a Comment