Robert especially had a great night because he got to do one of his favorite things and that is throwing a baseball at breakable objects. He absolutely loves doing this! Don't worry, he doesn't do this often, and he only saves these occasions typically for fairs.
Well, he's actually pretty good at it too. In order to win the game you get 2 balls in attempts to break 2 bottles. He rocked it, each one shattered to pieces, and they announced his win to the whole crowd that started to form. He really did impress everyone around. Some lady even paid him to throw 2 balls for her son, so he could win a prize. What? I don't know, I guess carnival prizes are the hot commodity these days. Although, isn't the giraffe pretty cute? I think it is the cutest carnival stuffed animal I have ever seen, and it helped me avoid all the carnival "salesmen" the rest of the night.
It made a trip to the carnival well worth it!
Also, look at Robert's new haircut! He got a buzz-cut, not by choice though! The lady at the hair cut place took it all off. Oh well, at least he won't have to get a hair cut until after finals.
Also, look at Robert's new haircut! He got a buzz-cut, not by choice though! The lady at the hair cut place took it all off. Oh well, at least he won't have to get a hair cut until after finals.

3 comments:
I want you to know how much i look up to you and admire you both! i am so glad we are friends and cousins. You always have so much fun!! did you get our thanksgiving card?
Hey girl I miss you guys so much. You are always doing the funnest things. Sorry I have been so lame lately we still don't have the internet and I feel so disconnected. Once we get it I will send you an email update. Love you tons and miss you!
whoops on the haircut- nice buzz!!! I love that cute Giraffe! Way to go Robert- I'm taking you with me to my next carnival. I'm so not good at those games. I just won tyler a snoopy doll yesterday. I'll post it soon! And i got to meet the Rockettes! See you soon!
Post a Comment