
After we got home from church today, we noticed a visitor outside in our lagoon. It was a manatee, actually three of them. I only caught one at a time on camera. It was awesome to watch them swim around together. They were probably about 7-10 ft long. You can't really tell because I am 15 stories above them when I took this photo, but they were big. I love that we are able to watch all the wildlife from the comfort of our balcony! We see dolphins almost every morning out in the bay. It is unreal! I love it!

I also love the beautiful clouds. Especially when the rain starts to roll in. I couldn't help from taking a picture of tonight's sky. It was beautiful! It's like a little piece of heaven.


All is well here, just still unpacking and trying to get more settled in.
Well time for bed, it has been a well rested day. Back to work tomorrow.
Good night!
4 comments:
have a good week!
this is marilyn by the way!
I love the clouds too!!! AWESOME view from your place!! We miss you guys like CRAZY!!! Just not the same without you. We are really considering moving now since it is just not the same. Can't wait to see pics of your cute place.
Awesome views- wow- lucky you guys- looks romantic! What a way to start off your marriage!
Post a Comment