Well, I am still alive! I have survived my first week of law school. It has been a completely new experience. It is nothing like undergraduate school. Before class, I usually read 2 to 3 cases and have what I think to be a solid understanding of the cases. Then I go to class and quickly realize that the professor took a totally different take on the cases than I had. In many of the classes this week, I left class more confused than when I came into it. However, I have been warned that this is normal and that I should not stress about it. Overall, it has been enjoyable though. I have met quite a few kids and will get to know them very well as the year goes on. In case you were wondering, my classes are Torts, Real Property, Civil Procedure, Contracts, and Research and Writing. I will continue to give updates when I can. Think of me when you are having fun because I probably will be reading.
4 comments:
Yea! We were waiting for an update! Glad to hear your first week was good...hang in there! You'll do great!
super! at least you have great balcony to read on ... although I'm sure it's distracting out there. Congrats man!
Keep up the good work! i know you can do it!
Rob you are our inspiration! Way to go! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment