I am in love with our view/location! As you can probably tell, I cannot stop taking pictures. Each night is so beautiful and different! Here are a few of my shots from tonight's sunset. I am glad our balcony faces west.
Because I have fallen in love with our balcony, it became one of my priorities to furnish it. So, we went out and bought ourselves a nice bistro set and a little foliage to add to the mood.
It is now our only completed "room." Well I guess it is not entirely finished since we need to replace our balcony carpet, but close enough right? Lately, there always seems to be "one more thing to do."Right after assembling our new bistro set, I decided we were having dinner outside. And that is exactly what we did! It was perfect.
Of course the food wasn't too shabby either. I tried out a new pasta recipe tonight that turned out to be delicious!
This week Robert has his orientation. He went in on Monday all dressed up in a suit and was introduced to the Dean, some professors, and a group of mentors. He said it was a long day, but he really enjoyed it. He really likes the school a lot, and he is glad he decided to come here. He thinks it will be a really great fit for him. He has to go back for another full day of orientation on Thursday. Then he starts school on Monday! He is already preparing for his classes. They have assigned him a lot of reading for his first day. Here it comes!


5 comments:
How cute!
Joanna your place is so beautiful! The sunsets are amazing. Thanks for taking pictures
Man that view is amazing! I love your balcony! I would eat dinner out there every night! Glad everything is going well and that you like your new place! Can't wait to come visit :)!!!
Good Luck Robert - we're rooting for you!!! and your view is amazing- so jealous- wish we could come visit soon!!!
love it love it love it!
I am jealous of your back balcony ... what a great view and nice way to relax, read a book, or for Robert study. ;-)
Post a Comment