I am sorry I have not posted anything in the past couple of days. I just have been so busy these past couple of days with moving in. I have not even had time to take any pictures, except for these few below.
This was on Friday, August 7, 2009, the day we first arrived at our new apartment. We were pretty excited to have finally reached our final destination.
This was on Friday, August 7, 2009, the day we first arrived at our new apartment. We were pretty excited to have finally reached our final destination.
Shortly after arriving, the hard work began! Moving takes a lot of work. This is our new entertainment center and TV that Robert's parents helped us put together. They stayed all weekend and helped us with lots of touch-ups and cleaning! It was wonderful to have such great assistance from his parents and grandmother. We were able to get so much accomplished while they were here.

2 comments:
YAY! i am excited for you.
Glad you guys made it!!! YAY! Robert totally looks like he's a Floridian with his pink golf shirt!! He looks right at home! Can't wait for the tour!
Post a Comment